William turned 4 the middle of August.
He was super excited about his birthday! He always starts counting down after Henry's (in May). He remembers that after Henry, Mommy, and Daddy have their birthdays, then it is HIS turn.

He started the morning with a call from Grandma and Grandpa.
He was so happy to talk to them on his birthday especially since he wouldn't get to see them.
He was super excited about his birthday! He always starts counting down after Henry's (in May). He remembers that after Henry, Mommy, and Daddy have their birthdays, then it is HIS turn.
He started the morning with a call from Grandma and Grandpa.
He was so happy to talk to them on his birthday especially since he wouldn't get to see them.
He was SO excited to use the birthday plate.
I forgot to use it on my birthday and David's,
but William made sure I wouldn't forget it on his birthday.
I made him one of his favorite things for breakfast -
French Toast!
While eating Becky called him and sang happy birthday to him.
His first gift was Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed.
He was thrilled! He had been asking for this book for a while.
Later that morning he got a call from Winnie the Pooh!
Well it actually was Becky. She's a trooper.
I had set up a free phone call from Pooh but when he called William accidentally hung up on him.
I sent Becky a text asking her to call pretending to be Pooh.
She pulled it off. William loved it!
When he hung up he said he had talked to Pooh.
Henry said - "Becky!" I guess we didn't fool him!
We surprised William by taking him to Chuck E Cheese for dinner.
He had been asking to go on his birthday since we went with my family back in May.
We had a great time too.
I love playing this bug game.
David gets into the games too.
After we ate and played some more games we dashed home in time for William's party with our families.
Dann, Terry, Nathan, Amy, Calvin, and Shannon and her family all came.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday William, glad you had a great day and you got some fun presents. Glad I could help make your birthday a little bit more special for you:)
Post a Comment