William LOVES primary! He had a great set of teachers in our last ward. He had about 4 other children in his primary class. Two of the children are a set of twins whose mom I visit taught the entire time we were in that ward. So William has played with them for a long time! He loved being in class with them.
On our last Sunday in the Timpanogos Park 3rd ward, William had a lesson about his ears.
After church a brother in our ward stopped us and told us about how they had a picture of his daughter wearing these same ears when she had this lesson probably 12 years ago. He really loved that picture of her.
Well, when we got home we took a picture of William with his extra set of ears.

My ears can hear!
On our last Sunday in the Timpanogos Park 3rd ward, William had a lesson about his ears.
After church a brother in our ward stopped us and told us about how they had a picture of his daughter wearing these same ears when she had this lesson probably 12 years ago. He really loved that picture of her.
Well, when we got home we took a picture of William with his extra set of ears.
My ears can hear!
2 comments:
Very Cute, I love the ears.
Cute. I am really enjoying reading all your posts and seeing all the pictures. I sure have some darling, handsome grandsons.
Post a Comment