I had a great birthday this year.
It really was special!
I had recently learned about the Lowe's build and grow program. So I signed William up for a clinic on my birthday. It was a fun mommy-son date. And he got to build an ice cream truck. Very appropriate because he LOVES ice cream trucks (thanks to all the ice cream trucks that came down the road our apartment was on).

We had a great time! It was so nice to just hang out with William for a little while.
It really was special!
I had recently learned about the Lowe's build and grow program. So I signed William up for a clinic on my birthday. It was a fun mommy-son date. And he got to build an ice cream truck. Very appropriate because he LOVES ice cream trucks (thanks to all the ice cream trucks that came down the road our apartment was on).
We had a great time! It was so nice to just hang out with William for a little while.
But then I understood. David wanted to get me a dog!
I admit I teared up a little. I will forever love and adore the dog we had growing up.
I was excited to give my children that same experience.
We had a great time!
And I was able to work my magic so I could use my coupon for a free birthday hamburger and still get my free birthday dessert. Go me!
We then rushed home for the party.
We had a combined party for Henry and me.
1 comment:
The cake looks yummy, Koko is happy that you have a new dog to love I am sure.
Post a Comment