Friday, September 14, 2012

Family fun at Chuck E Cheese

The weekend before my parents entered the MTC was filled with lots of fun.
And lots of stress - so much to do, so very little time. But let's not dwell on that.
So back to the fun...
My parents took my family, my brother and his family, and my sister and her family to Chuck E Cheese.

My boys were in heaven!

Waiting for the pizza. 

Checking out all the fun things!

We played lots of games.

My dad took cute pictures with all the grand kids. 
 

Jacob mastered his cheating skills on the basketball game.
We got lots of tickets thanks to his awesome skills. 

William attempted to climb the play center, but he freaked out when he couldn't figure out how to get down. 

So I helped Henry climb up there instead.
To say he loved it would be an understatement. 

We couldn't get him out!!!
He kept crawling around and around the tubes. 

Occasionally he'd stop and peek out of the windows. 

He was having a blast! 
Finally my dad crawled up in there to get him out.

It was hilarious!!! 

Thanks for taking us all to Chuck E Cheese, Mom and Dad!
We had a blast! I will never forget watching Dad chase after Henry in the tubes!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love watching dad act like a little kid with the grandkids. As they get older I hope they remember how much fun Papa was.