I got to see one of my dearest friends on June 15th.
Alyssa came into town for the weekend.
I met up with Alyssa, her little boy, her mom and her sister in law at temple square.
We ate some lunch and then walked around the new City Creek Center.

It was so fun to hang out with her for the afternoon.
We had a great time talking, laughing, and shopping.
She is one of those friends that we can just pick up right where we left off.
I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more often!
Alyssa came into town for the weekend.
I met up with Alyssa, her little boy, her mom and her sister in law at temple square.
We ate some lunch and then walked around the new City Creek Center.
It was so fun to hang out with her for the afternoon.
We had a great time talking, laughing, and shopping.
She is one of those friends that we can just pick up right where we left off.
I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more often!
1 comment:
So glad you have a friend like that.
Post a Comment