Thursday, September 6, 2012

Conference Weekend

Ever since I moved away to BYU I always came home for General Conference. We've continued that tradition throughout the years since we've been married. It is always so fun to pile in my parents' family room or in David's parents' house and watch/listen to conference. We don't always hear everything due to the kids playing or the adults talking, but we always have a great time.

It is nice having those few precious moments of down time between conference sessions.
One of my boys' favorite things about general conference is the opportunity to have story time with Papa.


Papa LOVES Skippyjon Jones. We love these books, too. They are about a siamese cat who thinks he is a chihuahua (or as a family member once said - CHEE WHO-A WHO-A, or maybe that's just mine and David's inside joke).

My dad does a great voice for Skippyjon. He loves reading this BIG book to the grandkids. 

I think he's found a very willing audience.
My boys sure love their Papa!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Everyone likes time with Papa that is for sure. That is one big book.