Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cars Brothers

With three boys you can bet we have lots and lots of cars.
And not just any cars -
Disney Cars.
We have at least forty.
And yes I'm an expert on Cars.
I know all the names.
I have to! I get asked all the time what this car's name is!
We love all things Cars.


Each of the boys has their own Cars pajamas.


Charlie hasn't been fully initiated into the Cars club yet.
But it's only a matter of time. 
Henry is obsessed!
He loves Mater and McQueen.
He could usually be found carrying around our book Mater and the Ghostlight.
We even play Mater and the ghostlight sometimes.

William could probably reenact the entire first movie with his cars.
He's seen it SO many times!
It's okay, I love the movies too.
My favorite is when William lines up his cars in rows and plays church with them.
They even have testimony meeting!
McQueen has a testimony of the gospel.

Perhaps I'll need to buy another McQueen and set it aside for Charlie.
Because we all know that having 4 McQueens is not enough!

1 comment:

Becky said...

4 McQueens is not enough for sure. Only forty cars?!