Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Charlie - 4 months old

Charlie turned four months on April 18th.
His stats:
Weight-  14 lbs 7 oz
Height-  25 1/2 inches

Since I have 3 boys people are always trying to determine which brother he looks like. William and Henry have turned out to be polar opposites it seems. William - brown hair, more olive complexion; Henry - red hair, very fair complexion.

So what do you think?
These pictures are from around the same age and they are in the same pair of pajamas.


I think he is a pretty good mix of the two.

Anyway, here is a look back at Charlie from March 18th through April 18th.

One thing I love about having 3 boys is that I get to reuse my favorite clothes with each boy. This horse outfit is one of my favorites. It seems kinda silly, but I love it!

And these are definitely one of my favorite 0-3 month pajamas.
They just look so stinkin' cute on my boys.
Anyway, Charlie is a great sleeper. By this point he was sleeping through the night.
He would pretty much go to sleep around 9 or 10. Then he would sleep in until 7 or 8 am.
He also took 3 naps a day. Typically 9:30 am, 1 pm, and around 4 pm. I am a creature of habit and I find it very hard to function without a schedule. So I have had all of my babies on a schedule similar to what Charlie was on by the time they were about 2 months old. It has worked out so well for our family and our babies.

Charlie is such a handsome little guy!

 I love dressing my boys in white shirts and ties for church.
You'll most likely never find my boys in anything else on Sundays.

Milk coma! 

Charlie started to sit while supported. He's getting so strong!

Hanging out in the johnny jumper.
It was a tad bit too big for him. 

William and Henry wore these outfits when Henry was a baby. I'm glad I got to use them again with Henry and Charlie! It's fun to have my boys match on occasion.

 Some other fun things about Charlie at this age:
He started to outgrow his 0-3 month clothes
He discovered his tongue
He coos!!! I love hearing his little voice
He's got a darling giggle



These pictures were taken on April 18th.
Charlie is SO happy to be 4 months old!!!
I love his smiles!

We love you Charlie!

1 comment:

Becky said...

He is a good mix of the boys. I do think I see more of Henry in some pictures. Josie would love your favorite outfit too, I must say.