Thursday, September 20, 2012

Charlie - 6 months old

Charlie turned 6 months old in June.
 His 6 month stats -
17 lbs 8 oz (5oth percentile)
27 inches (75th percentile)

Here is a look back from May 19 to June 18.


Charlie LOVES kisses!
And we love giving him lots of kisses!

Charlie transitioned into the crib very nicely.
He loves sharing a room with his big brothers.
He also loves having more room while he sleeps!
Like Henry, Charlie loves his special blue blanket.
He loves to pull it up to his face while he's sleeping. 

I think that car seat pictures really show how much your baby has grown.
Charlie has filled his car seat nicely!

 Charlie still loves his binky. He mainly only gets it when he sleeps. I hope to wean him off of it around the time he turns one.
 
Charlie loves his new exer-saucer.
I love having it in the kitchen so he can still be near me while I'm cooking.

Charlie is a sweetheart! He brings a lot of joy and peace into our lives. He's a great blessing!

1 comment:

Becky said...

He is so sweet can't wait to see him soon.