Charlie turned 5 months old on May 18th - the day we moved.
Here is a look back from April 19th through May 18th.

I really, REALLY love chubby babies.
Charlie has chunked up nicely!
He's learned to grasp and play with toys.
And he's gotten better at sitting in the bumbo.
Here is a look back from April 19th through May 18th.
I really, REALLY love chubby babies.
Charlie has chunked up nicely!
He's learned to grasp and play with toys.
And he's gotten better at sitting in the bumbo.
and less.
He really didn't like it after all.
I tried mixing it with fruits or adding a little sprinkle of cinnamon.
He seemed to like the cinnamon in the rice cereal at first.
But then he refused to eat it when I made it for him again.
So we pretty much gave up feeding him solids for a while.
We finally bought an exersaucer since we finally have a place to put it.
Charlie loves it!
(And so do William and Henry...)
Charlie's last night sleeping in the cradle.
He seemed very cozy in it. I loved having him in our room since he is such a great sleeper.
When we moved out of our apartment, he finally got to move into a room with his brothers. He really loves the crib!
Charlie really loved that seahorse. He would usually cuddle up next to it at night. Very cute.
1 comment:
He looks so sweet, can't wait to see him in less than a month.
Post a Comment