Thursday, September 27, 2012

Date Knight

Chick-fil-A recently had a mother-son Date Knight.
Since I rarely see mother-son activities anywhere, I made a reservation and took my boys to it.
Unfortunately we got there a little late and missed some of the festivities.
But we still had a great time!


Each of the boys got a balloon sword.
Charlie's popped right after I took this picture.
It was pretty funny.
He just looked around like "Where did it go?"

Henry's popped when he was climbing into the van.
William's lasted the longest.
David finally popped it after a few days.

We really liked their chicken sandwiches.
We'd never eat there before.

I also got a red rose which you can kinda see in the background.
It had their logo stamped on it.

We had a great time!
Thanks for the fun time Chick-fil-A!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That looks like lots of fun. Glad you were able to do it.