Winter brought very little snow. Especially compared to winter the year before. And of course this was the first winter I actually bought snow pants for my kids. Figures. At least I bought them a little big so they can be used again this coming winter - assuming it snows...
Anyway, we got a very small amount of snow on March 19th. By the time I bundled the boys up to go play in it there wasn't much snow left. And it was warming up pretty quickly. But since we were playing in the cold snow we piled on the layers.

We built arather sad looking very happy snowman.
He didn't last too long thanks to the kids on our street and to the rapidly melting snow.
Anyway, we got a very small amount of snow on March 19th. By the time I bundled the boys up to go play in it there wasn't much snow left. And it was warming up pretty quickly. But since we were playing in the cold snow we piled on the layers.
We built a
He didn't last too long thanks to the kids on our street and to the rapidly melting snow.
1 comment:
I love the picture of Henry dressed all up to play and the girl in shorts, that is so funny!! Cute snowman, it was a disappointing year for snow that was for sure.
Post a Comment