While Daddy and William were fishing, Henry, Charlie and I were busy raking.
Henry was a great helper. We made a nice little pile of leaves.

Charlie also was a good helper.
He ate the leaves.

I love fall colors!!!

Once our small pile was gathered up, it was time for the REAL fun to begin!

Ready, set,...

GO!!!

I think it's safe to say he LOVED it!

I loved watching his face light up as he laughed and played!
True joy!

Charlie decided leaves don't taste very good...

Maybe not.
Meanwhile, Henry kept jumping!
I loved watching every second of it!

Ready!

Go!

I'm so glad I got to experience this with him.
The joy he experienced was priceless and something I'll treasure forever.

I think it's safe to say the day was a huge success.

Ready!

Set!

Go!

Thank you, Henry, for helping me feel true joy.
I can't wait to do this again with you and your brothers!
1 comment:
He sure looks like he had lots of fun. He is a fun kid!!!!
Post a Comment