Charlie is 10 months old today!
Here is a look back at the last month.

Charlie is a roly poly! He rolls all over the place!
Here is a look back at the last month.
Charlie is a roly poly! He rolls all over the place!
Charlie has his own style of crawling.
He pushes himself forward with his toes and pulls himself forward with his arms.
It seems rather complicated, eh?
But he gets where he wants to go, and that is all that matters.
He is starting to get up on his hands and knees. We'll see if he starts crawling the "traditional way".
He tries to pull himself up to stand, but he hasn't quite figured it out yet.
He loves giving kisses. He's giving himself a kiss here.
Charlie babbles a lot - he says mamamama and dadadada along with other things.
It's pretty cute!
He still shakes his head side to side - it's so cute and funny!
He learned to clap a few weeks ago and he seems pretty pleased with himself.
He has also figured out gravity - meaning he loves throwing things off his tray during mealtime and watching it fall to the floor. Definitely one of my least favorite discoveries with all my babies.
He's starting to get anxiety around others. He typically gets it when he's with his Grandma Terry.
Charlie is such a joy. We love having him.
Sometimes he feels like the calm in my storm.
When I have my moments when everything seems to be crashing down around me, I just look at my sweet little Charlie and I know that things will be and/or are fine. He helps me remember that the Lord's hand is in my life, for without His guiding influence Charlie wouldn't be here with us.
I sure love you my little Charlie!
1 comment:
He is such a sweetie, I am glad I finally got to meet him.
Post a Comment