Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Becky's Visit - Day One

My 2nd oldest sister, Becky, recently came for a visit from Nebraska.
She arrived on Wednesday the 10th.
The boys were SO excited for her to come.
Every day I'd hear "Becky comes in ___ days and tomorrow she comes in ____ days."

My boys and I picked her and Zachary up from the airport and then went to visit our grandparents.

We first visited my dad's parents.

Zachary LOVED this big chair. 

Almost as much as Becky did..

The boys had a blast playing together.
Zachary fits right in with my active bunch.
He and Henry should NEVER be left alone...

We had a nice lunch and a great visit with our grandparents.
I didn't take any pictures of my grandparents - except for 1 when we were leaving.

This is proof that Grandpa has a hole in his head.
He insisted I take this picture as proof. 

We then drove up to visit my mother's parents.

The boys continued to play well together.

Zachary loved grandpa's cane.

Charlie was fascinated with my grandma.

Becky also liked playing with grandpa's cane.

We had a lovely visit with our grandparents!

We had a fun night together back at my house.
You better believe we played lots of skipbo!

1 comment:

Becky said...

It was a nice day visiting with everyone. It was good to see everyone thanks for driving me around to visit with everyone. I had lots of fun with you and your family.