Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Becky's Visit - Day Two

Thursday was a low-key day.
We didn't have any big plans for the day.

In the morning the boys all climbed in the play pen and played together.

It was so cute to see them all get along so well.

Zachary sure is a cutie!

Becky and Shannon went out shopping and spent most of the late morning/early afternoon together.
That afternoon Jacob came to our house to visit and hang out.
Shannon's family also came over. We all ate pizza together that night.

While we were hanging out waiting for pizza, some of the kids were playing outside.

Becky found this...

Must be pretty tasty!
He looks satisfied!

Henry also took a turn.

See... I told you they shouldn't be left alone together.

That night after the kids were put to bed, Becky, David, and I played some games with Jacob.
We played Descent. And I'm happy to say that we beat Jacob!
It's noteworthy because it seems to rarely happen!

1 comment:

Becky said...

The boys had a great time together. They were all quite funny together.