We've been enjoying lots of good times in our house lately. Here are some highlights.

We enjoyed not one, but two visits from my parents last week. They stopped in on their way to and from St. George. William loved seeing them and wearing Grandpa's hat and glasses. I was actually quite shocked when my dad put his glasses on William since my dad is ferociously protective of his glasses (with good reason of course).
We enjoyed not one, but two visits from my parents last week. They stopped in on their way to and from St. George. William loved seeing them and wearing Grandpa's hat and glasses. I was actually quite shocked when my dad put his glasses on William since my dad is ferociously protective of his glasses (with good reason of course).
William is getting better and better at walking. He took his first steps on August 4th. He now does about half and half with walking and crawling. This last Saturday he was able to stand up completely by himself - no help from the wall, furniture, etc. I love the look he gets on his face when he walks. He is so proud of himself! (I am aware that this picture does not show him walking a lone, but I thought this was a cute picture.)
William now has 2 new friends! He loves cuddling with these 2 dogs.
William has such a contagious laugh. I love it!
This is William's silly face. He does this when he tries to wink. It's pretty darn funny. He also does the squinty-eyed face when we pray. Today he actually clasped his hands and almost closed his eyes when I prayed for lunch. Yay!
P.S. Thanks for all the congratulations we received. We really appreciate your love and support. We are so excited to welcome a new child into our family and we think the timing is perfect!


4 comments:
What were you doing that was so funny? He is so funny and very cute. I too have a picture of Josie with Dad's glasses on when she was maybe a little older than he is.
What a cutie! We should get together sometime!
William is such a cutie (or should I say handsome) boy. We had fun having you here this weekend. Thanks for coming. William has a fun personality. His laugh is contagious.
Oh, he is CUTE! Sure love you, Rosalee! Thanks for your sweet comment on our last post.
Post a Comment