Fall is in the air! And in the mountains! I took this photo a few weeks ago, so I guess I need to go back and see how much everything has changed. I decorated my living room yesterday for fall/Halloween. So exciting!
This is also exciting:
Just think of it: You are known and remembered by the most majestic, powerful, and glorious being in the universe! You are loved by the King of infinite space and everlasting time.
President Uchtdorf
15 comments:
SOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!!! FUN!! YAY!!!! Im super excited for you guys! Congratulations!
We are super excited for you! Congrats!!
Congrats!!! This is exciting news. I knew there had to be a reason for the double stroller!
Congratulation! It is really fun to have a birthday baby!
I am so so so excited for you! Yay, that happened fast! Oh how fun! Congrats!
Congrats! That is such exciting news! I love having a May baby (Landon)--I hope everything is going great w/ the pregnancy!
Congrats, Rosalee! That's fabulous!
yay how exciting! Abby is due at the same time!
congrats on the growing family. Im sure you will have your hands full.
I'm so happy for you guys. Love ya!
PS the fall picture is beautiful and it made me miss the mountains:(
Yay!! Babies are fun :). I am super excited for you- good luck with the pregnancy. Keep posting details!
Congrats, Rose and David!!! We are all so happy for you all. WE love you guys!!
Congratulations Rose! I am so happy for you and David!
Hi Rosalee,
You don't know us, but you commented on Wes & Lori's blog a couple years ago in response to something my wife Amy had written regarding our challenges getting pregnant:
http://ourpursuits.blogspot.com/2007/05/i-have-dear-friend.html
I didn't read blogs back then, and just stumbled on your comment today for the first time. I can't tell you how thrilled I was to click on your name and see a picture of a beautiful baby on your profile. And a second one now on the way! We eventually had twins ourselves. Trials sure are a lot easier in retrospect aren't they? Anyway, just wanted to reach out and say congrats!
-Ryan
Post a Comment