We recently purchased a double stroller since we found it for a great deal. The stroller comes with "booties" that you can put over your children's legs when it is cold outside. David thought these booties made great hats!

Daddy putting William's hat on.
Daddy putting William's hat on.

6 comments:
double stroller huh??? Is there something you want to tell us ;)
Way to plan ahead for the future! I love the hats :) My boys can make anything into a hat! Your little one (who isn't quite so little anymore) is absolutely adorable!! Love ya!
I'm with Alyssa! I'm just waiting for it to come out. ;)
But I love how David turned them into hats. So funny.
What kind of stroller was it. We are looking for one and I don't know what to get.
What cuties!! They look like they have fun together!
I have not blogged forever, and I have found myself thinking of you so I decided to check out your blog. You are always so good at keeping it updated. What is your phone number by the way?
By the way, your new family pictures are so cute. And I would love to hear about your favorite books. I need suggestions so what were the first 10,000 pages from :)AND I love double strollers. They are life savers. We take our kids to church in them and until very recently we could get them to sleep in it at least for an hour. Alas they have stopped napping outside of a bed, but I still love my stroller!
Post a Comment