Monday, September 14, 2009

Books


This is a sight I see several times a day. While I worry about the safety of my books (I can't help it, I'm a teacher!), I absolutely LOVE that William adores books.


This also happens several times a day. I love sitting in the doorway and listening to William read. He will do this for 15 + minutes at a time. I just love it!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Very cute!! My books look like that all time too.

My life in a blog said...

My books were like that when I kept them on a shelf. Now I have a book basket. Much easier to put away, but probably not safe for paper back books! :) That's great William loves books! :)

Nicole said...

so adorable! landon loves books too and i am SO happy b/c Aaron would never touch a book when he was little and it just warms my heart that Landon shares my love of reading too!

Unknown said...

YOu know what I did with our books because they were ALWAYS on the floor--I got a little basket and put about 15 books in it and we rotate like once a week. We read more books this way because the volume isn't overwhelming and our books stay cleaned up and don't get quite as much beating. I also have a separate basket for library books in a different room.