Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Move over, Tim!

Last Wednesday David and I had the chance to go the Keith Urban's Escape Together Concert. We had tickets up in the Upper Bowl of the Delta Center since they were the cheapest. I just wanted to be there, I didn't care if I had horrible seats. Well, we never got to find out how good our seats were. As we were walking toward the escalator a man stopped us. He asked if our seats were "up there" and we said yes. He then said he had some extra tickets that he wouldn't be able to use and if we wanted them we could have them. We gladly took them and headed over to our new seats. They were awesome!!! We were sitting in the lower bowl just above one of the 4 entrances to the floor (what is that called anyway?). We had a lovely view of the stage! Thanks so much David Herbert for your great tickets!

Lovin' our new seats!

I am fully aware that this next sentence will probably make my brother gag. I literally swooned when Keith Urban came out - just like my mother does when she sees Neil Diamond. Wow! Keith is so great to watch! He really gets into playing the guitar and singing. I must say his concert was better than Tim McGraw's concert.

The concert really was great! I loved that he had a "mini-stage" set-up behind the floor seats and right in front of the lower bowl. He sang 3 or 4 songs on the mini-stage before risking his life (again) to walk back to the main stage. Seriously, don't people get that even celebrities want some personal space? Anyway... We had a lovely time! I can't wait until he comes to town again. I definitely want to go! Here are some highlights from the concert.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Terry said...

David and you look really cute in that picture. Glad you had fun and that is awesome that you were in the right place at the right time to get those tickets.

Becky said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I bet Nicole Kidman swoones over him too!!!

Kat said...

How fun. I love his voice. Jacob bought me one of his CD's a while back but soon regretted it because I listened to it so much.

Ashley said...

Keith Urban does do good concerts! My parents went to that same one. I take it you probably didn't see them there...

Jacob said...

Not only did I gag, then I threw up all over my nice screen. Thanks for ruining my day with that terrible story, and my expensive computer. Honestly, I can't believe you SWOONED.