Sunday, October 11, 2009

3 Years and Counting

Looking back 3 years ago on the 12th I made the best decision of my life, and I have had the best 3 years of my life so far... it just keeps getting better. I married Rosalee and my world hasn't stopped changing for the better. I just wanted to take this time and show everyone some of the journey we have gone through.

Our 1st year together was pretty fun. We shared struggles of work and school together and enjoyed the time that we could spend with each other. I was at school in the days and working nights and Rosalee was Student Teaching during the day. I would get home around 11:30pm or so every night and she would leave around 6:50 in the mornings. We ate breakfast together, until we decided that I should work during the mornings and go to school in the afternoon. We at least could see each other for dinner that way.

Rosalee graduated and started working at Sharon Elementary School, it was time for us to move away from our 1st apartment. despite all the bad things that happened around us there we have many wonderful and good memories of our first home. In the summer of 2007 we moved to Orem. That Oct. we made our way down to Southern Utah for our anniversary, year one down.

We were enjoying our life in that wonderful basement apartment. We have fond memories during that year. Sad as it was to move from there, we knew it was time to start our family and 1 bedroom just wasn't going to work. We found another place to live right by Macey's in Orem and we took it. It was here that we lived when William was born. This time for our anniversary we spent it with both of our families. We blessed William that day and we could not think of a better day to do so. After all this is the reason that we are here, family.



Soon it will be our anniversary again in a couple hours Rosalee and I just want to say that I am grateful to you for your love and friendship. I don't see how I ever managed to live without you in my life. You are my one and only. I am excited about where this road has taken us and am looking forward to where we are going.

I am also excited that our family is still growing!

Love always and forever,
-David

4 comments:

Beej & Chris said...

That is sweet. What a good hubby you have Rosalee. Happy Anniversary guys!

Terry said...

Happy Anniversary. My the time flies by. I love you. Have a wonderful day together.

Kat said...

I loved reading this. You guys are so cut!

Kat said...

And by cut I mean cute:)