
I reached my goal of reading 10,000 pages this year!!! Yes, Harry Potter definitely helped, but I had been dying to reread them. I'm definitely NOT done reading for the year - oh no! I have 4 more book club meetings for the year. Shannon Hale's new book Forest Born comes out in 11 days so I am going to read that and reread the other books of Bayern before I read Forest Born. I also have to do my annual reading of Pride and Prejudice (I can't help it, I just LOVE that book). And who knows what else I'll read! Any suggestions? What books have you read lately? Happy Reading!
photo from here
3 comments:
I read Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. It's a quick read book that keeps you in suspense. Her sequel comes out this month. She is a Young Adult writer.
You have inspired me. I need to read more but I always think I don't have the time. I bet if I tried a little harder I could.
AWESOME.
Post a Comment