Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gateway Children's Museum/Madhouse!

On Friday March 14th we took our boys to the Gateway Children's Museum because it was free.
When we got there it wasn't very crowded. We headed upstairs to play for a while.


The boys had fun pretending to be on KSL news!

Henry and I tested out the Green screen.

We did an OK job forecasting the weather.

The boys loved all the fun things in the control room.

We played in other areas as well and had a great time.
Then the crowds started pouring in!
It was insanely busy. Way too busy. 

He headed out to see the helicopter since not many people were out there.
I don't know the little boy next to Henry.
Overall we had a fun time. We left earlier than we planned because of the crowds. So we walked around the Gateway Mall for a bit and watched the fountains.
We had a fun family outing, but I highly doubt we'll go back to that Children's Museum.

No comments: