On the evening of Monday March 11th, I went to Terry's house to work on a craft project with her.
I put the boys to bed before I left.
Apparently soon after I left, William got out of bed to look for me.
When he couldn't find me he climbed in my bed.
David found him a short time later fast asleep with the lights on in our room.
When I got home David showed me what he had found.
After admiring him for few minutes we pulled back the covers so we could carry him to bed.
We laughed at what we found -

William not only sought comfort in my bed, but he also sought comfort in my pink slipper socks!
I put the boys to bed before I left.
Apparently soon after I left, William got out of bed to look for me.
When he couldn't find me he climbed in my bed.
David found him a short time later fast asleep with the lights on in our room.
When I got home David showed me what he had found.
After admiring him for few minutes we pulled back the covers so we could carry him to bed.
We laughed at what we found -
William not only sought comfort in my bed, but he also sought comfort in my pink slipper socks!
2 comments:
So cute, love that!
What a sweet, sweet boy! And looks at those sweet lips and round creamy face. You make beautiful children. ;)
Post a Comment