I like to enter random contests that KSL puts up on facebook.
Well at the beginning of February they had a contest for tickets to the Regency Romance Ball. I thought it would be fun to do something like that and I entered. I never dreamed that I would win!
I got the call that I won the night before the dance. I accepted the tickets. Thankfully David was able to arrange his work schedule to get off early despite the very short notice.
Both of us looked forward to a date night and to dancing!

We scrambled to figure out what to wear and I think we did a pretty good job putting our outfits together.
Well at the beginning of February they had a contest for tickets to the Regency Romance Ball. I thought it would be fun to do something like that and I entered. I never dreamed that I would win!
I got the call that I won the night before the dance. I accepted the tickets. Thankfully David was able to arrange his work schedule to get off early despite the very short notice.
Both of us looked forward to a date night and to dancing!
We scrambled to figure out what to wear and I think we did a pretty good job putting our outfits together.
The dance troupe taught us 6 different dances.
We enjoyed each of the dances.
I felt rather silly because I couldn't contain my smile! I loved every minute of it!
It really was a dream come true to go to something Jane Austen-esque!
They served an English style dinner.
It was divine.
Even the beans! I ate seconds of the beans!
They were delicious!
1 comment:
Glad you had fun, that would be lots of fun!
Post a Comment