Monday, January 5, 2009

The 12 Days of Christmas

David's mom decided to do the 12 days of Christmas for her family this year. We all got together the first day and made gingerbread houses. Then David and I got to take home a container of gifts to open - one gift for each of the remaining eleven days. We had a fun time with it. Thanks Terry!

Our lovely gingerbread house. We ran out of frosting at Terry's house, so I finished it at home with some frosting I had in the fridge. I melted some frosting and poured it over the roof. It made some pretty cool icicles. Then I used the rainbow chip frosting to make the snow and the igloo. I had lots of fun with it!

One of our presents was homemade snowballs. We all had a fun time with our indoor snowball fight. William sure liked all the snowballs!



One of the gifts was The Polar Express on DVD. It included the 3-D version. William really enjoyed the glasses!

No comments: