Henry is a delightful 2 year old.
He definitely has his moments - you know the kind.
But overall, he's delightful. He's hilarious, he's sweet, he's curious, he's mischievous - he's Henry!

He keeps us laughing all the time.
He has a great laugh. One of my favorite times of the day is when Henry wakes up before his brothers and climbs in bed with me. We snuggle, I tickle him and he laughs and laughs. Lately I've been whispering "psst... I love you!" to him and he's started doing it back to me. It melts my heart.
Henry has also become quite the singer! We listen to Michael Buble's Christmas CD pretty much every day and he has learned so many Christmas songs. His sweet little signing voice is so adorable! I love it!
He definitely has his moments - you know the kind.
But overall, he's delightful. He's hilarious, he's sweet, he's curious, he's mischievous - he's Henry!
He keeps us laughing all the time.
He has a great laugh. One of my favorite times of the day is when Henry wakes up before his brothers and climbs in bed with me. We snuggle, I tickle him and he laughs and laughs. Lately I've been whispering "psst... I love you!" to him and he's started doing it back to me. It melts my heart.
Henry has also become quite the singer! We listen to Michael Buble's Christmas CD pretty much every day and he has learned so many Christmas songs. His sweet little signing voice is so adorable! I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment