Xango held their summer work party at Seven Peaks this year. The whole place was rented out just for Xango employees and their families. It was the perfect way to spend a hot evening.

We started out with dinner. Then we applied sun screen. I love rubbing the sunscreen through William's hair and spiking it up. What a cutie!
We started out with dinner. Then we applied sun screen. I love rubbing the sunscreen through William's hair and spiking it up. What a cutie!
William and Henry LOVED the water! Henry cried when I first put him in, but he loved it the second time around. I think the coldness startled him at first.
He quickly adjusted though and loved sitting in the water!
William loved splashing!
After we played around for a while we went to the wave pool. As soon as we got to that pool they announced it was time for prizes. Guess what??? After 4 years of working for Xango, David's name was FINALLY drawn. He won a $100 gift certificate to sanctuary day spa. Guess who gets to use it? Me! Don't I have a sweet husband?!?! After prizes, William, Lizzie (my 3 year old niece who stayed with us for 3 days) and I headed into the wave pool. Lizzie loved it. William hated it. Oh well. We still had a great time!
2 comments:
Seven peaks is the best. I wish we had a water park like that here in vegas.
Also, way to go on the spa prize. What an awesome thing to win!
That is awesome that they had the whole place rented out- It looks like it was a blast! Nice work on winning the prize :)
Post a Comment