Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My birthday and Locks of Love

Ever since high school, I've wanted to grow out my hair and donate it to Locks of Love. However, I didn't want to be left with really short hair, so I knew I needed to grow it really long. Well, I always got sick of long hair before I reached the "really long" requirement. I decided while I was pregnant that I would let my hair grow out and then donate it after I had Henry.
On June 5th I finally did it. I looked in the mirror that morning and knew I was sick and tired of my long hair. It was time to donate it.

Since my hair is so thick it was separated into 2 ponytails. This shows right after the 1st ponytail was cut off. I was really nervous, but I'm glad I did it. It's neat knowing that my hair is being made into a wig to help someone without hair.


This was taken on my birthday. It gives you a faint idea of my hair before.


This was taken on the 6th of June. It gives you a faint idea of the after look.
P.S. I had a pretty good 25th birthday.

1 comment:

Becky said...

You look beautiful with your hair short or long.