Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, William!!!!

Our sweet William turns 1 today!!! We can hardly believe it! It seems like only yesterday we were unexpectedly awoken by my water breaking. August 17, 2008 was a remarkable day. It is a day I will never forget. I will never forget the very first time I saw you. I'll always cherish the moment when I finally got to hold you for the very first time. I will always cherish your smiles, your hugs and your slobbery kisses! You have brought so much meaning and love into our lives. As David and I look back over the last year we reflect with love, joy, and laughter! We are so grateful for our sweet little boy! Happy Birthday, William!

Here is a look back at William's first year.


First Picture

In the hospital

Home at last!!!

One month old


Two months old


Halloween! He was a hot dog!

3 months old

4 months old

1st Christmas

5 months old

6 months old

7 months old

8 months old

9 months old

10 months old

11 months old
11 months old

almost one!

August 16th - So excited to turn one!!!

6 comments:

Terry said...

The year went by so fast. I enjoy the time that I get to spend with him. It was a fun birthday party.

Nicole said...

happy birthday cute William!

Alyssa said...

Happy birthday little guy! He is absolutely adorable, I love his cute little smiles :)

jswomack said...

Soooo cute! Time goes by WAY too fast! He is adorable!

Jacob said...

Is he walking yet?

lori said...

Happy birthday to that sweet little guy! Looks like the festivities were fabulous!