Thanksgiving Point is doing $2 Tuesdays this month. So after David came home from work on Tuesday we got our picnic food ready and headed off to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. William really loves animals - toy ones, real ones, even ones that are on TV. We figured he would love this place. We were right! He loved it!

We saw lots of sheep, goats, chickens, cows, pigs, rabbits, and horses. The chicken in the picture above is actually a Turken. It looks like a cross between a chicken and a turkey but it is actually a chicken that does not grow feathers on its neck. Pretty interesting. When we got into farm country we were given some tickets that we could use toward a pony ride or a wagon ride. We chose the wagon ride and had a lovely time.
William absolutely loved the animals! When he first saw the animals he got SO excited and started laughing. The video shows his reaction to some of the animals.

The last animals we saw were the cows. There was an especially friendly cow. When William and I first went over to see him, there was another family standing by us. The cow started licking the father and the children. Then the cow came over by William and me. He started licking us as well. I turned away for a second, and then looked down. To my great surprise HALF of William's arm was in the cow's MOUTH!!! And William wasn't freaking out or anything! I quickly pulled out his arm and found that everything was still intact, just covered in cow slobber. I couldn't believe it. It really freaked me out at first, but we had a great laugh over it. The cow then licked me and tried eating my shirt. He also licked David and tried eating David's jeans. I never knew cows were so friendly!
We had a great time! We definitely won't forget this trip to farm country any time soon. I know that I will NEVER forget seeing William's arm in the cow's mouth.
If you get the chance, head on over to Thanksgiving Point and check out 2buck Tuesdays!

We saw lots of sheep, goats, chickens, cows, pigs, rabbits, and horses. The chicken in the picture above is actually a Turken. It looks like a cross between a chicken and a turkey but it is actually a chicken that does not grow feathers on its neck. Pretty interesting. When we got into farm country we were given some tickets that we could use toward a pony ride or a wagon ride. We chose the wagon ride and had a lovely time.
William absolutely loved the animals! When he first saw the animals he got SO excited and started laughing. The video shows his reaction to some of the animals.

The last animals we saw were the cows. There was an especially friendly cow. When William and I first went over to see him, there was another family standing by us. The cow started licking the father and the children. Then the cow came over by William and me. He started licking us as well. I turned away for a second, and then looked down. To my great surprise HALF of William's arm was in the cow's MOUTH!!! And William wasn't freaking out or anything! I quickly pulled out his arm and found that everything was still intact, just covered in cow slobber. I couldn't believe it. It really freaked me out at first, but we had a great laugh over it. The cow then licked me and tried eating my shirt. He also licked David and tried eating David's jeans. I never knew cows were so friendly!
We had a great time! We definitely won't forget this trip to farm country any time soon. I know that I will NEVER forget seeing William's arm in the cow's mouth.
If you get the chance, head on over to Thanksgiving Point and check out 2buck Tuesdays!

3 comments:
That is so funny about the cow. Isn't it crazy how big they are too. I am glad His arm is still intact. I wish we could have gone with you guys. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
Josie loved the horses. We are glad you all had a great time. William is so cute. Glad his arm is okay!!
I love peanut butter sandwiches too!
Post a Comment