William is the happy owner of two new teeth. I found his first tooth on July 23rd. His second tooth started coming in this Monday. I thought for sure I would end up with a toothless one year old, but alas he has proved me wrong.

He really likes his new teeth!
In other news, I have reached a milestone. I have finally caught up my journal. It only took 4 months and 64 pages to write about the last 11 months! I no longer feel like a horrible mother for not documenting the first year of my son's life in my journal. Now I just need to get back in the habit of writing daily. Prayers requested!
He really likes his new teeth!
In other news, I have reached a milestone. I have finally caught up my journal. It only took 4 months and 64 pages to write about the last 11 months! I no longer feel like a horrible mother for not documenting the first year of my son's life in my journal. Now I just need to get back in the habit of writing daily. Prayers requested!

2 comments:
His eyes are SOOOO Big! They are beautiful.
has he bitten you yet?
Post a Comment