Claire, "Hey I want that!"
William, "Did she really just do that? Doesn't she know I'm bigger than she is?"
William, "Oh look, my mouse."
William, "Mouse!"
Claire, "Man, there goes the rattle."
William, "Man, I hope she doesn't try to steal my mouse next!"
All is well.
Too cute!
Claire, "Sweet, is that my foot?"
I wish I had gotten William's reaction. Claire quickly realized her mistake.
Claire, "I think I like this rattle better."
William, "Oh no, wait for it..."
William, "I was right! Man, she's LOUD!!"
Claire, "Hold my hand!!! I want your hand!"
William, "Claire, let go! Don't you know we're cousins!"
Claire, "William! You're overreacting! I just want to play!"
William, "Claire, I think you're the one overreacting."
4 comments:
oh they are so cute together!
Very funny!!!
cute pictures and captions Rosalee! If getting frazzled makes you take pictures and post them on your blog maybe you should get frazzled more often. j/k Love Ya
Sounds great to me. Marcella and I had a fun mommy Daughter date. Thanks so much for watching her. You are the best.
Post a Comment