Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Little Mozart?

Yesterday I pulled out my keyboard and had some fun practicing some hymns. I then let William have a turn. He loved it!

(He turned the beat on all by himself.)
Perhaps he is actually a little Jon Schmidt instead. What do you think?

4 comments:

Terry said...

you might just be right! Cute video - he added a little song in there too, of course only he knew what he was saying. Thanks for the yummy salad you made to help with Easter Dinner. Hope the three of you are feeling better.

Jacob said...

That is so cute. Man he is getting so big. Those pictures you sent us were so cute. He is a good looking kid.

~Kat not Jacob

Becky said...

He looked like he was enjoying himself. I was waiting for him to start bobbing to the music while playing.

David said...

I liked how he stopped and said "I like that song" during the first part. see if that's what you hear!