Mom says that I'm getting SO big. She also says that my personality is coming out more and more each day. I don't really know what she's talking about. All I know is...
I love being silly... with mom's help of course.
I am GREAT at feeding myself.

I can move around the floor like crazy!!!! Mom isn't quite sure how I do it.
Maybe she should just watch a little closer. Sometimes I roll, other times I use my
special moves.

I love to sit, I love to lay on my back, and I love being on my tummy when I'm in the tub.

I love bath time. Bath toys are so much fun, especially if they're squishy.

My feet are so fun, and they are really tasty. You should try yours; I'll bet you'll like them.

Yeah, I know, I know. I have big, blue eyes. Aren't they gorgeous! I'm going to be a
heart breaker someday. But for now, I'm just going to enjoy being 8 months old.
Thanks for visiting! We love it when you visit and leave us comments.
7 comments:
he really is going to be a little heartbreaker, he is a handsome little guy!!! I love the fun pictures, and of course the adorable tie he got for Easter!! Love ya!
These are great pictures! I just love his little smile.
cute - cute pictures - cute wording and one very handsome little guy
He is so darling! Seems to be FULL of personality!
I don't think he will have trouble being silly especially with the extended family he has. He is so cute, give him kisses for me.
comment comment comment... comm com comme comment commen comment
Wow. look at him. I can't believe how much he has grown!
Post a Comment