Thursday, April 16, 2009

Perfect Date?

I thought April 16th was the perfect date.
You know..."not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket."
I think the girl from Miss Congeniality got it wrong. What do you think?
(p.s. Thanks Dani, I stand corrected, she actually said April 25th, but you get the idea... it's not supposed to snow LIKE THIS in APRIL!!!)

My house.


I wish I had taken a picture of my car this morning before I unburied it for David. CrAzY!!!!
The weather man this morning on ABC mentioned the "little bit of snow in Utah County".
Do you call this a little bit?


Poor tulips. I hope you survive.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Dani and Isaac said...

I think that she may have said April 25th- lets hope that day will be better.

Becky said...

That looks like just a little bit of snow. Hopefully, it will melt quickly.

Terry said...

Wow - we woke up to NO Snow!

heather said...

You are so funny. Loved that you quoted that movie.
But wow, that is just crazy! Hope it starts warming up.

Kindt said...

Crazy snow - we don't even how snow on the ground in Wisconsin! You are so sweet for having a package for the baby! We haven't settled on a name yet, but hopefully will after she is born :) I can't believe your little guy is what 8 months old?!?! Crazy! He is so cute, and such a perfect mix of you and David. Hope things are well!!