Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a very nice and fun Thanksgiving this year with David's family. We enjoyed the day with David's immediate family as well as his Uncle Terry and Aunt Debbie and their family. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures!
We had a great time hanging out, playing games, and visiting with the family.  We had lots of delicious food, too! After dinner, David, the boys, and I went to my family's dessert party. We had a great time visiting with family and eating more delicious food!
That night David and I went to some Black Friday sales. We learned an important lesson - Walmart just isn't worth it! But we found great deals at Target. Thanks to my parents for watching our boys so we could go. And a special thanks to my dad for staying up half the night when William ended up getting sick! William still remembers the kindness shown to him that night. My dad called letting us know about William at about 1 am so David and I went back to my parents' house after we finished at Target.  I went to a few more places Friday morning around 5 am.
We spent the rest of the weekend hanging out with our families.  It was great visiting with everyone!

I do have a few pictures from Thanksgiving weekend.


Henry loved this fake mustache! 


He didn't care too much for it as a unibrow though!


Heading home in our super-packed car!
We had baby stuff, the things we bought on black Friday, and the stuff we originally brought with us all crammed into our car. 

William is pretending to sleep! silly kid!

We had a great Thanksgiving. Thanks to all those who helped to make it great! We have much to be grateful for - the gospel, the temple, our family, our friends, and our health. And many many more things!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kanien said...

I love that picture of William "sleeping". Aren't little kids the best! I love it.

Becky said...

Glad you all had a great Thanksgiving. It was a nice surprise to see that you updated your blog too. Can't wait to see some pictures of Charlie.