We had lots of Halloween fun this year!
On Wednesday the 26th, William, Henry and I went to our ward's trunk-or-treat. We played some carnival games and of course got lots of candy!

On Saturday the 29th, we went to my parents' ward's Trunk-or-Treat.
The kids had a great time collecting lots of candy!
And thankfully they didn't get scared by their Papa!
On Wednesday the 26th, William, Henry and I went to our ward's trunk-or-treat. We played some carnival games and of course got lots of candy!

On Saturday the 29th, we went to my parents' ward's Trunk-or-Treat.
The kids had a great time collecting lots of candy!
And thankfully they didn't get scared by their Papa!
On Halloween day William and Henry received a fun Halloween package from David's parents. They had a great time coloring in their new Halloween coloring books and eating some yummy treats.
We enjoyed our traditional witches' fingers (french toast cut into strips and jam) for breakfast. After our lunch of eyeballs and blood (spaghetti-o's) we enjoyed some Frankenstein pudding cups! For dinner we had our traditional homemade chili along with Mummy dogs. We then had delicious candy corn ice cream shakes (just ice cream dyed and layered to look like candy corn).
I love planning out fun meals for holidays - if you couldn't tell. :)
After dinner, William and Henry dress up in their costumes and I took them trick or treating! (David had to work.) We only went to 10 or so houses in our ward. Then we headed over to my grandparents' house for hot chocolate and homemade donuts! We had a great Halloween (2 1/2 months ago) and hope you did too!
And one more Halloween note...
Here are the boys' trick-or-treating bags that I made for them.
William's Wild Thing bag
Henry's Frankenstein Bag
(idea from homemadebyjill)
They were so fun and easy to make. And the boys LOVE them!

2 comments:
Fun food ideas! I think I would have been a little scared of your Dad. What was in the Frankenstein cups?
Dad looked awesome!!! Looks like you all had a great Halloween!! Your bags turned out cute!!
Post a Comment