On April 4th William, Henry, and I were involved in a car accident on our way to get David from school. To make a long story short, we were hit as we were heading southbound by a lady heading westbound. She ran her red light (which had been red for at least 30 to 45 seconds) and ran right into me. We later found out that she was most likely impaired. And we later found out she was uninsured.
But thanks to our amazing insurance company everything has been taken care of. Our car is beautiful once again!
Here are pictures of the damage.
But thanks to our amazing insurance company everything has been taken care of. Our car is beautiful once again!
Here are pictures of the damage.
1 comment:
I too am very glad that no one got hurt. I love you all very much and I don't know what I would have done if something would have happened to you or your kids. I am very glad the Lord watched out for you three.
Post a Comment