Thursday, May 14, 2009

Uh oh!!!

I'm really grateful for inspiration. On Tuesday the 5th I told David that we needed to lower William's mattress the next day. I was just planning ahead for when William learns how to stand up in his crib. Well, Tuesday night we were all sleeping peacefully when I heard a loud THUD! coming from William's room. I jumped out of bed and ran in expecting to see my sweet boy on the floor. Thankfully, it wasn't him. His car seat fell out of the closet. You can be sure that my heart was racing though. Wednesday we lowered the mattress.
In case you're wondering if this is going somewhere, it is.

This is what William did on Monday.

This is what William did on Tuesday.

He looks SO proud of himself! I love it!



William's afternoon naptime now has another challenge added to it. Not only does he NOT want to sleep, but now he stands up (oh, and did I mention he hasn't quite figured out how to get back down). Oh well. I say: Bring it on, baby; bring it on!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Terry said...

Cute - next he will be climbing out of it! Just wait it will happen sooner than you think.

Becky said...

What a big boy!!! Way to go in getting that mattress lowered just in time.

Jacob said...

I have a nephew that would cry and cry because he didn't know how to sit back down. It drove my sister crazy. Lily is still in a crib and she could totally climb out if she wanted to but she hasn't discovered that she can yet. It is only a matter of time. He is so stinking cute. Can't wait to see him again.

ps. this is Kat

Sophie and Morgan said...

I love your crib! It's beautiful! Your son is pretty dang cute too.

Dani and Isaac said...

hes growing bigger and bigger everyday