Monday, May 18, 2009

9 months old

William is growing so fast! I can't believe it. David and I weighed William last night and he is now 20 pounds! He is also 28 1/4 inches long. He only has 2 pounds and 3/4 inch to go before he outgrows his car seat!
William is an incredibly happy baby! This last month he discovered how fun it is to let your tongue hang out of his mouth. My grandma G helped him discover that!

One of many tongue hanging-out pictures.

He loves to play!

He is a pro at standing up in his crib!

He is also a pro at crawling! He loves to follow us around the apartment. He will also crawl under the table and into other small spaces. I don't think he realizes how big his head is, though. He's often hitting it on things.

Nap time is lots of fun now that he is so mobile. Oh, and do you like his new crib sheet? Target just came out with a bedding line that is brown and blue and features stars.
Completely perfect for our nursery!!



I love when William makes this face. He is such a silly and happy boy!

William, I love you SO much! I look forward to each new day with you because each day is a joyous experience. I now really know joy because I know you.
Love,
Mommy
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nicole said...

What a sweet face he has! I'm always happy to see pictures of him! He was really cute on Sunday too!

Becky said...

Josie and Anthony's 9 month pictures had their tongues hanging out of their mouths. I know for sure Josie's did. We can't wait to see you all next week!!! Anthony is the most excited out of everyone to see William!!! William will be so happy he says!

Becky said...

Look at those big thick cankels!!!

Jacob said...

Poor David. How come you can't give Rosalee true Joy?

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I just love his cheeks!