Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sitter

I guess I'm kind of a nerd. I faithfully stick to the labels on the jars of baby food. William has been eating the "supported sitter" for a while now. However, we can now move him to step 2 "sitter". He mastered this task about two weeks ago or so. He can't get himself into the sitting position yet, but I bet that will happen soon. Here is what he would say, if he could talk!

Look at me go! I can sit like a big boy!

I've really enjoyed our pow wow, Dad. You're my best pal!


Nope, I'm not going to fall over this time.


It's really fun to play with toys while sitting up!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

My life in a blog said...

I can't get enough of those chubby cheeks! Cute!

Becky said...

What a big boy!!!! Great job, William!!

Alyssa said...

Yay for William!!! I love the jean jacket and hat on the first post as well!!

Terry said...

Those are really cute pictures! Way to go William!