Last Tuesday the weather was beautiful! David and I decided to take William for a walk so we all could enjoy the nice day together. We walked over to Maceys and enjoyed some ice cream cones.
Today's weather is cold. I'm super excited for warmer weather. I can't wait to take William to the zoo this summer! The Hogle Zoo was one of my favorite places when I was little. My grandpa would take us there every time we came to Utah to visit. I hope William will love it too (that is, of course, until he goes to the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha... then he'll have a new favorite zoo, right Becky?).
Today's weather is cold. I'm super excited for warmer weather. I can't wait to take William to the zoo this summer! The Hogle Zoo was one of my favorite places when I was little. My grandpa would take us there every time we came to Utah to visit. I hope William will love it too (that is, of course, until he goes to the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha... then he'll have a new favorite zoo, right Becky?).
Checking out his straps.

3 comments:
He does look really cute in that outfit. Glad you guys got to go out.
I can't wait for the weather to be nice here either. We get some teasers then it gets bone chilling cold again. The kids have been asking me to go to the zoo and I can't wait to get back there. You all should come back out and go with us!!!
The Henry Doorly Zoo is great!
Post a Comment