Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Half Birthday to You!

I can't believe William is 6 months old today! He is such a joy to have in our lives. I always plan on just posting a few pictures (meaning 2 or 3), but then I start looking through the pictures and I just can't narrow it down.
William's most recent stats -
Weight: 17 lbs 3 oz (50th percentile)
Length: 27 inches (75th percentile)
Head circumference: 46 cm (pretty much off the charts)

William has such a cute and fun personality. Recently he has started laughing a lot more. Now he'll just laugh for no reason. It is so fun! He babbles and blows bubbles and spits quite frequently. The other night my dad was over with a man from his ward. William was babbling and suddenly got quite loud. The man looked at William and said, "You must be a politician." William didn't miss a beat. He looked at the man, pursed his lips and said, "oooh!" It was hilarious! I wish I had gotten it on camera! William is becoming more and more mobile. He can scoot around when he's on his tummy. He will pull his knees up under him sometimes. I guess it won't be too long before he'll be crawling all around.


William enjoyed his peaches so much, he decided to eat the bowl!

William loves church! I love his little white shirt and tie.

The once elusive smile. He now smiles quite nicely for the camera. It makes me SO happy!



I accidentally spiked William's hair one day. He wasn't quite sure about it.

His first Valentine's Day.

This morning William was smiling very well for the camera. Unfortunately he spit up right as I took the picture. But, I still love his big smile!

Preparing to throw the ball.


William really loves putting his sleeves in his mouth. I really love his big eyes! We receive comments everywhere we go about his big blue eyes.

For now, we are the three musketeers- and we love it! William, we love you! Your daddy and I think you are such a dear, sweet baby. Thanks for the joy you bring to our hearts and our home.

4 comments:

heather said...

I love all of these pictures. He is so adorable!

Terry said...

Those are some pretty cute pictures! It doesn't bother me that you post so many pictures - the more the better. Love ya

My life in a blog said...

Happy 1/2 bday William! He's only 1 pound less than Alana. My baby is a midget.

Alyssa said...

hes so cute! I love all the different looks, and he looks so handsome in his suit :) He is absolutely adorable and Im sure such a joy to have around!!! I remember loving when the boys were 6 months old - they just seemed to grow up and do more everyday, and it just seemed a lot less difficult as their cute little personalities came out more and more. Im glad you are enjoying your cute little guy!!!