Tag:
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and post their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was 13 years old. So that means I had girls camp and I think that this was the year my friend and I made up a fantastic story about a lost girl scout, a racoon, and a tent that was missing its cover. I wish I could remember the story better because it was great! I was also getting ready for 8th grade!
2. What was on my to-do list for today? Go to Crystal's house and help her with a project. Go to a Relief Society Book Club in my old ward. Unpack a couple boxes of books and put them away. I did two of the three. David was very kind to unpack the boxes for me while I was at my book club this evening.
3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? I would pay tithing first and donate a nice portion of it to the Church. I would pay off our car. I would buy a house that we could live in forever that has a very big, nice backyard and is in a nice quiet neighborhood where birds love to come and sing for you. I would buy horses. I would save a lot of it and invest it too. Give some to family and friends. I would help a special friend of mine with her car problems and make sure she has enough so that she won't have to worry about money and buying necessary things while her husband is in school.
4. 3 Bad habits... 1.) Procrastination. "Tomorrow... Tomorrow I love ya tomorrow You're only a day away!" 2.) Judging other people. 3.) I am a terribly inconsistent journal writer. I used to be wonderful at it but then the dreaded P word snuck in and destroyed that habit. I'm trying to get back in the habit, though.
5. Places I have lived..... California, Louisiana, Nebraska, and Utah.
6. Places I have worked... Arizona Big Salad, BYU custodial, Kroger Ice Cream and Novelty Factory, The Malt Shoppe, Deseret Towers, and Sharon Elementary
7. 3 Things people don't know about me.... 1.) I have a crazy fish named Cosmo. He likes to watch TV and he loves to hide! 2.) I love books! I love to read them and I love to buy them! 3.) I like to name my plants.
I'm going to skip Rule C listed above. If anyone objects to that then they can do the tag if they so desire!
David will post his tag soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great job, Matt will be so pleased. Josie, Anthony and I all bought your baby a little present today.
Thanks Rosalee! It's nice to know that people would help us if they could. I think we'll be fine, but it's all just stressful! Someday we'll look back and laugh! I'm excited for your shower! Love you!
Where are the pictures of your new apartment? I want to see it. Thanks for calling Matt on his birthday he really liked hearing from you!!
Post a Comment