1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Around this time I was at Scout camp having fun.
2. What was on my to-do list for today? Come home from work, eat dinner, and go to sleep.
3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? Buy an ice cream cone from Macey's
4. 3 Bad habits... 1.) Talking bad about any and every job I have had. 2.)Laziness. 3.) not blogging...
5. Places I have lived..... Idaho, Utah, Kasai, Maebashi, Fukui, Koga and back.
6. Places I have worked... my parents backyard, crestwood growers, peter piper pizza, e-co marketing, arizona big salad, reams, xango llc.
7. 3 Things people don't know about me.... 1.) i like japanese comics like this (click on picture to see more pages) 2i like exercising but i don't like to get up the energy to do it. 3.) i like raw fish and rice.
2 comments:
Great job!! We are so glad you played this fun enjoyable game.
One thing I learned in my life and all the jobs that I had was that there is not the perfect job out there - so instead of complaining about all your jobs - find the good in them! There was always something wrong with every job I had whether it was the amount of money, the people I worked with, the hours etc. and there was always someone in every job that I did not get along with. There is your council and advice for the day whether you wanted it or not - to find the good in whatever you are doing. I enjoyed reading your tags ( both yours and rosalee's)) keep the updates coming I enjoy them. Love Mom
Post a Comment