Sunday, October 28, 2007

Our new apartment

This post is for Becky's sake. We promised her a long time ago to show her pictures of our new apartment, but we haven't done it yet. So here are the pictures!

This is our kitchen. The door in the back leads to our bedroom.



This is our living room. It is really cozy! We really like the fake fireplace!




This is David's study. If and when we have a baby this is where the baby's "room" will be. The computer will then find a new home in our house. P.S. I love that computer! At the moment I really hate this mac that I am working on! PCs are just so much easier!


These are our big closets!! David is very grateful that he has a closet all to himself now!!! The picture and family board hang above our bed. Sorry we don't have a picture of what our bedroom actually looks like now. We haven't taken one. But if you would like one we can post one later.



I think to truly understand how much of an improvement our bathroom is over our old one you would have to see a picture of our old bathroom. I will find one and put it on later! Here is our nice big shower (that has a bathtub) and our way-cool vanity that has sides that pull out like drawers.


And last but most definitely not least is our washer/dryer combo. It is so nice to be able to do laundry whenever we want and however often we want without having to take it to a laundromat. It is also nice not lugging it with us whenever we visit our parents.
Our aparment also has lots of storage. We have a "cupboard under the stairs" where we keep my craft stuff and our holiday stuff. We also have a closet by our laundry closet where we keep games, blankets, the vacuum, etc. And we have a furnace room where we keep our food storage.
One of the best features of this basement is the lack of bugs!! No more earwigs crawling on my dishes, on my couch, or in my hair! And we don't find spiders nearly as often as we did in our old place. We really like our new home!

2 comments:

Kanien said...

Cute Pictures. I really like your place I think it is way cute!

Becky said...

Finally, I got to see your apartment. I really like the black and white tile. So retro. It's cool. Thanks for finally, posting pictures of your new place.