Monday, October 29, 2007

Cute Kids

I thought it would be fun to post pictures of my nieces and nephews because I think they are all so cute!!! I don't have a recent picture of Marcella, so that is why her picture is missing. Sorry!

First up, Emma! Emma is 4 years old. She is quite the little princess. She is very much a girly girl. She is such a sweet girl! On this particular day Emma had gotten in trouble for something. Shannon had her sit in the corner. When we went back to get her this is what we found! Let's just say that when she woke up she didn't feel so good.


This is Dallin. He is three years old. Dallin is hilarious! First of all, he is a tease! When it comes to college football his heart truly lies with the Cougars. However, sometimes he likes to switch in the fourth quarter and start cheering for the Utes. But don't let this fool you, he is a true blue cougar fan! Dallin has one of the funniest laughs! It is so contagious. Dallin is also great at catching his chickens. He has no fear when it comes to picking them up.


This is Lizbeth, aka Lizzy. She is 7 months old! Lizzy is so sweet and so happy! On this day I laid her on the grass at my parents' house. I think this was her first experience in the grass. She absolutely loved it. She looked so peaceful with her fingers and toes curled.


This is Josephine, aka Josie. She is 3 years old, also. Josie is super funny. She says lots of funny things like, "What's the deal?" "No fanks (thanks), Rose, no fanks." When we were visiting Nebraska, I walked into the hallway and found Josie tickling Anthony. Oh, another funny thing is that Josie doesn't really have a favorite blanket. She carries around spit rags with her. She calls them her buddies. It is so funny!

This is Anthony. He is 14 months old. He is so cute! He has some great facial expressions and one of the cutest smiles. I think he dreams of being a rock star because he loves to head bang. The second picture is Anthony at the zoo. He loves the zoo!




This is Lily. She is almost 6 months old. She is super cute! I haven't seen Lily since July. So one of the things she did when she was a few months old was really funny. She loved to lean her head way back when she was cradled in someone's arms. Then she would fall asleep. Very bizarre, but so cute! Lily, we are so excited to see you at Christmas time!


Marcella is 2 years old. She is an amazing talker. Marcella really has a thing for my purse. When I got a new purse I gave her my old one hopping to keep her out of my new old. No such luck though. She really likes my pictures in my purse. She particularly likes this picture of Emma in her blessing dress. She'll carry it around with her and show it to everyone. So fun!

3 comments:

Terry said...

yeah Rosalee - Look at you go - becoming a daily blogger. (at least for thelast two days). Keep it up it's great. I've enjoyed looking at the pictures and reading what you wrote.

Becky said...

Wow, what a great looking family you have.

Rosalee said...

I know! Thanks to you & Matt, Shannon & Eric, Jacob & Kat, and Kanien & Jon.