Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa D

After opening presents as a family at home we went over to open presents with Grandma and Grandpa.


William was super excited to get this new Mo Willems book.
We LOVE his books!

Henry also received a Mo Willems book.

Charlie was given the Little Blue truck books.
They are really fun to read!

My boys have a slight Mario obsession.
They admired David's new game - Mario Galaxy. 

Grandma Terry!

Terry made the boys quilts for their bunkbeds.

Matching BYU quilts. They turned out SOOOO great! We LOVE them!
Thanks Terry!

Charlie was given this cute ride on/push toy.
He really loves it!

Grandpa pushed Charlie around on his new toy for a while.
It was so cute to watch!

After opening presents we ate a BIG breakfast.
I was so conflicted about having breakfast at our house because I wanted blueberry muffins. But I also didn't want to miss Christmas Delight with David's family. So Amy and I came up with the very obvious solution - have a big breakfast together. The muffins, the Christmas delight, everything was SOOO good! Every holiday deserves good food!

We had a great time with David's family. We hung out for a while and then went back home. Jacob and his family and Shannon and her family came over for the afternoon. We visited, played games, and hung out.

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas!

No comments: